(1) An approved provider to whom a * place has been allocated under Division 14 may apply in writing to the Secretary to vary the conditions to which the allocation is subject under section 14-5.
(2) The application must:
(a) be in a form approved by the Secretary; and
(b) include such information as is specified in the Allocation Principles.
(4) The application must be made no later than 60 days, or such other period as the Secretary determines under subsection (5), before the proposed variation day.
(5) The Secretary may determine, at the applicant's request, another period under subsection (4) if the Secretary is satisfied that it is justified in the circumstances.
Note: Determinations of periods and refusals to determine periods are reviewable under Part 6.1.
(6) In deciding whether to make a determination, and in determining another period, the Secretary must consider any matters set out in the Allocation Principles.
(7) The Secretary must give written notice of the decision under subsection (5) to the applicant.
(8) If the information that an applicant has included in an application changes, the application is taken not to have been made under this section unless the applicant gives the Secretary written notice of the changes.