Commonwealth Consolidated Acts
[Search this Act]
AGED CARE ACT 1997 - SECT 48.1
Amount of home care subsidy
(1) The amount of
* home care subsidy payable to an approved provider for a home care service in
respect of a
* payment period is the amount worked out by adding together the amounts of
home care subsidy for each care recipient:
(a) in respect of whom there is in force a
* home care agreement for provision of home care provided through the service
during the period; and
(b) in respect of whom the approved provider was eligible for home care
subsidy during the period.
(2) This is how to work out the amount of
* home care subsidy for a care recipient in respect of the * payment period.
Home care subsidy calculator
Step 1. Work out the basic subsidy amount using section 48-2.
Step 2. Add to this amount the amounts of any primary supplements
worked out using section 48-3.
Step 3. Subtract the amounts of any reductions in subsidy worked
out using section 48-4.
Step 4. Add the amounts of any other supplements worked out using
The result is the amount of home care subsidy for the care recipient in
respect of the
* payment period.
AustLII: Copyright Policy