(1) A person commits an offence if the person:
(a) intentionally provides an international broadcasting service; and
(b) does not have an international broadcasting licence to provide the service, and is reckless as to that fact.
Penalty: 20,000 penalty units.
(2) A person who contravenes subsection (1) commits a separate offence in respect of each day (including a day of a conviction for the offence or any later day) during which the contravention continues.
(3) A person must not provide an international broadcasting service if the person does not have a licence to provide that service.
(4) Subsection (3) is a civil penalty provision.
(5) A person who contravenes subsection (3) commits a separate contravention of that subsection in respect of each day (including a day of the making of a relevant civil penalty order or any subsequent day) during which the contravention continues.