(1) For the purposes of this Part, sections of the industry are to be ascertained in accordance with this section.
(2) The ACMA may, by legislative instrument, determine that persons carrying on, or proposing to carry on, one or more specified kinds of industry activity constitute a section of the industry for the purposes of this Part.
(3) The section must be identified in the determination by a unique name and/or number.
(4) A determination under subsection (2) has effect accordingly.
(5) Sections of the industry determined under subsection (2):
(a) need not be mutually exclusive; and
(b) may consist of the aggregate of any 2 or more sections of the industry determined under subsection (2); and
(c) may be subsets of a section of the industry determined under subsection (2).
(6) Subsection (5) does not, by implication, limit subsection (2).