(1) The Minister may constitute a committee to advise the ACMA in relation to the exercise of the ACMA's powers under this Part.
(2) In exercising its powers under this Part, the ACMA must have regard to any relevant advice given to it by the committee.
(3) Subsection (2) does not, by implication, limit the matters to which the ACMA may have regard.
(4) A member of the committee is to be paid the remuneration that is determined by the Remuneration Tribunal. If no determination of that remuneration by the Tribunal is in operation, a member of the committee is to be paid such remuneration as the Minister determines in writing.
(5) A member of the committee is to be paid such allowances as the Minister determines in writing.
(6) Subsections (4) and (5) have effect subject to the Remuneration Tribunal Act 1973 .
(7) A determination made by the Minister under subsection (4) or (5) is a legislative instrument.
(8) The committee ceases to exist at the end of 30 June 2021.