(1) The ACMA is to maintain a Register of:
(aa) licences granted under section 38A or 38B; and
(a) notifications under Division 6; and
(b) approvals given by the ACMA under section 67; and
(c) extensions granted by the ACMA under section 68; and
(d) notices given by the ACMA under section 70; and
(e) extensions granted by the ACMA under section 71.
(2) The ACMA is not to include in the Register an approval under section 67 until the relevant transaction or agreement has taken place or been entered into.
(3) The Register is to be open for public inspection, and a person is entitled to be given a copy of, or an extract from, any entry in the Register.
(4) The ACMA may charge fees for inspections of the Register or for the provision of copies of or extracts from the Register.
(5) The ACMA may supply copies of or extracts from the Register certified by a member, and a copy or extract so certified is admissible in evidence in all courts and proceedings without further proof or production of the original.