(1) The ACMA may, by notice in writing given to a community broadcasting licensee, vary or revoke a condition of the licence or impose an additional condition on the licence.
(2) If the ACMA proposes to vary or revoke a condition or to impose a new condition, the ACMA must give to the licensee:
(a) written notice of its intention; and
(b) a reasonable opportunity to make representations to the ACMA in relation to the proposed action; and
(c) publish the proposed changes in the Gazette .
(3) This section does not allow the ACMA to vary or revoke a condition set out in Part 5 of Schedule 2.
(4) If the ACMA varies or revokes a condition or imposes a new condition, the ACMA must publish the variation, the fact of the revocation or the new condition, as the case may be, in the Gazette .
(5) Action taken under subsection (1) must not be inconsistent with:
(a) determinations and clarifications under section 19; or
(b) conditions set out in Part 5 of Schedule 2; or
(c) if the licence is a CTV licence--any conditions imposed on the licence by or under section 87A.