(1) The ACMA may, by notice in writing given to a temporary community broadcasting licensee:
(a) vary or revoke a condition of the licence (including a timing condition); or
(b) impose an additional condition on the licence; or
(c) vary the licence period.
(2) Without limiting subsection (1), the ACMA may impose an additional condition on a licence:
(a) requiring the licensee to comply with a code of practice that is applicable to the licensee; or
(b) designed to ensure that a breach of a condition by the licensee does not recur.
(3) An additional condition of a licence must be relevant to community broadcasting services.
(4) If the ACMA proposes to vary or revoke a condition, impose an additional condition or vary the licence period, the ACMA is to give to the licensee:
(a) written notice of its intention; and
(b) a reasonable opportunity to make representations to the ACMA in relation to the proposed action.
(5) This section does not allow the ACMA:
(a) to vary or revoke a condition set out in Part 5 of Schedule 2; or
(b) to vary or revoke a timing condition so that there are no times in which the licence allows community broadcasting services to be provided; or
(c) to vary the licence period so that the period is longer than 12 months.
(6) If the ACMA varies or revokes a condition (other than a timing condition), imposes an additional condition or varies the licence period, the ACMA is to publish the fact of the variation, revocation or additional condition in the Gazette .
(7) Action taken under subsection (1) must not be inconsistent with:
(a) determinations and clarifications under section 19; or
(b) conditions set out in Part 5 (other than paragraph 9(1)(h)) of Schedule 2.