(1) The conditions set out in Part 6 of Schedule 2 apply to the provision by a subscription television broadcasting licensee of a subscription television broadcasting service.
(2) The ACMA may, by notice in writing given to a subscription television broadcasting licensee, specify additional conditions to which the licence is subject or vary or revoke a condition imposed under this subsection.
(4) If the ACMA proposes to impose a new condition or to vary or revoke a condition, the ACMA must:
(a) give to the licensee written notice of its intention; and
(b) give to the licensee a reasonable opportunity to make representations to the ACMA in relation to the proposed action; and
(c) publish the proposed changes in the Gazette .
(5) This section does not allow the ACMA to vary or revoke a condition set out in Part 6 of Schedule 2.
(6) If the ACMA varies or revokes a condition or imposes a new condition, the ACMA must publish the variation, the fact of the revocation or the new condition, as the case may be, in the Gazette .
(7) Action taken under this section must not be inconsistent with:
(a) determinations and clarifications under section 19; or
(b) conditions set out in Part 6 of Schedule 2.