Commonwealth Consolidated Acts

[Index] [Table] [Search] [Search this Act] [Notes] [Noteup] [Previous] [Next] [Download] [Help]


Forfeited articles to be dealt with by Official Trustee

    Where articles are transferred to the Official Trustee under subsection   9(4), the Official Trustee must, subject to any direction by the Minister administering the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 given in a particular case:

  (a)   sell or otherwise dispose of the articles; and

  (b)   apply the proceeds of the sale or disposition in payment of the Official Trustee's remuneration and other costs, charges and expenses of the kind referred to in section   9B payable to or incurred by it in connection with the sale or disposition; and

  (c)   credit the remainder of those proceeds to the Confiscated Assets Account as required by section   296 of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 .

AustLII: Copyright Policy | Disclaimers | Privacy Policy | Feedback