(1) A member may request the company, registered scheme or disclosing entity to send them a full financial report and the directors' report and auditor's report.
(1A) A request under subsection (1) may be a standing request or for a particular financial year. The member is not entitled to a report for a financial year earlier than the one before the financial year in which the request is made.
(2) The time for complying with a request under subsection (1) is:
(a) 7 days after the request is received; or
(b) the deadline for reporting under section 315;
whichever is later.
(3) A full financial report, directors' report and auditor's report are to be sent free of charge unless the member has already received a copy of them free of charge.
(4) An offence based on subsection (2) or (3) is an offence of strict liability.
(5) This section does not apply in relation to a company limited by guarantee.