(1) A vacancy in the office of a liquidator appointed by the Court may be filled by:
(a) the Court; or
(2) If ASIC fills a vacancy in the office of a liquidator under subsection (1), ASIC must:
(a) publish notice of the filling of the vacancy; and
(b) publish the notice in the prescribed manner.
(3) If ASIC fills a vacancy in the office of a liquidator under subsection (1), the liquidator is taken, for the purposes of this Act, to be appointed by the Court.
(4) If more than one liquidator is appointed under this section, the Court or ASIC (as the case may be) must declare whether anything that is required or authorised by this Act to be done by the liquidator is to be done by all or any one or more of the persons appointed.
(5) If a declaration made by ASIC under subsection (4) is inconsistent with a declaration of the Court made under that subsection, the declaration of the Court prevails to the extent of any inconsistency.