(1) This section does not apply in respect of an Australian CS facility licence granted under subsection 824B(2) (overseas clearing and settlement facilities).
(2) As soon as practicable after receiving a notice under section 822D from a CS facility licensee, ASIC must send a copy of the notice to the Minister.
(3) Within 28 days after ASIC receives the notice from the licensee, the Minister may disallow all or a specified part of the change to the operating rules.
(4) In deciding whether to do so, the Minister must have regard to the consistency of the change with the licensee's obligations under this Part (including in particular the obligations mentioned in paragraphs 821A(1)(aa) and (a)).
Note: The Minister must also have regard to the matters in section 827A.
(5) As soon as practicable after all or a part of a change is disallowed, ASIC must give notice of the disallowance to the licensee. The change ceases to have effect, to the extent of the disallowance, when the licensee receives the notice.