(1) If Division 3 arrangements give responsibilities (as mentioned in paragraph 885I(2)(c)) to a person acting under an arrangement with the operator of the market concerned, the person may give the operator a written request to give such assistance as the person requires for the purpose of fulfilling the person's responsibilities under the arrangement.
(2) The SEGC may give a member of the SEGC, or a subsidiary of a member of the SEGC, a written request to give such assistance as the SEGC requires for the purpose of:
(a) dealing with a claim; or
(b) the assessment of risks to the NGF.
(3) A requirement for assistance under subsection (1) or (2) must be reasonable.
(4) A person who is required under this section to give assistance must give the assistance.
(5) If the person fails to give the assistance, the person who required the assistance may apply to the Court for, and the Court may make, an order that the other person give the assistance.