(1) The Commission must keep a Register in relation to declarations under section 152AL.
(2) The Register must include the following:
(a) particulars of all such declarations (including declarations that have been revoked);
(b) particulars of variations and revocations of such declarations;
(c) copies of reports prepared in accordance with section 505 of the Telecommunications Act 1997 in relation to inquiries mentioned in paragraph 152AL(3)(a) or (8A)(a) or 152ALA(7)(a) of this Act.
(3) The Register is to be maintained by electronic means.
(4) The Register is to be made available for inspection on the Commission's website.
(5) The Register is not a legislative instrument.