(1) This section applies where the hearing of any proceedings has been commenced or completed by the Tribunal but, before the matter to which the proceedings relate has been determined, one of the members constituting the Tribunal for the purposes of the proceedings has ceased to be a member of the Tribunal or has ceased to be available for the purposes of the proceedings.
(2) Where the President is satisfied that this section applies in relation to proceedings, the President may direct that a specified member of the Tribunal shall take the place of the member referred to in subsection (1) for the purposes of the proceedings.
(3) Where this section applies in relation to proceedings that were being dealt with before the Tribunal, the President may, instead of giving a direction under subsection (2), direct that the hearing and determination, or the determination, of the proceedings be completed by the Tribunal constituted by the members other than the member referred to in subsection (1).
(4) Where the President has given a direction under subsection (3), he or she may, at any time before the determination of the proceedings, direct that a third member be added to the Tribunal as constituted in accordance with subsection (3).
(5) The Tribunal as constituted in accordance with any of the provisions of this section for the purposes of any proceedings may have regard to any record of the proceedings before the Tribunal as previously constituted.