(1) There shall be a Rules Advisory Committee consisting of such Judges of the Family Court of Australia, such Judges of Family Courts of States and such other persons as are appointed in accordance with this section.
(2) The function of the Rules Advisory Committee is to provide to the Judges referred to in section 123 such advice in relation to the making of standard Rules of Court as is requested from time to time by those Judges.
(3) Members of the Rules Advisory Committee shall be appointed by the Governor-General on the nomination of the Attorney-General made by the Attorney-General after consultation with the Chief Justice of the Family Court of Australia.
(4) A Judge of a Family Court of a State shall not be appointed as a member of the Rules Advisory Committee unless the Governor-General has made an arrangement with the Governor of the State under section 112 in relation to the performance, by that Judge, of functions as a member of the Rules Advisory Committee.
(5) The members of the Rules Advisory Committee shall be paid such allowances in respect of expenses in connection with their duties as are prescribed.
(6) A member of the Rules Advisory Committee may resign by writing signed and delivered to the Governor-General.