(1) A court in which property settlement, or maintenance proceedings, are pending must stay those proceedings if notified under section 90VA in relation to the proceedings.
(2) The court may, before staying proceedings under subsection (1), invite or require the proceeds of crime authority to make submissions relating to staying the proceedings.
(3) A court must, on the application of the proceeds of crime authority, stay de facto property settlement or maintenance proceedings under this Part if the property of the parties to the de facto relationship or either of them is covered by:
(a) a proceeds of crime order; or
(b) a forfeiture application.
(4) A court must notify the proceeds of crime authority if the court stays de facto property settlement or maintenance proceedings under subsection (1) or (3).
(5) The proceeds of crime authority must notify the Registry Manager if:
(a) a proceeds of crime order ceases to be in force; or
(b) a forfeiture application is finally determined.
(6) For the purposes of subsection (5), a forfeiture application is taken to be finally determined when:
(a) the application is withdrawn; or
(b) if the application is successful--the resulting forfeiture order comes into force; or
(c) if the application is unsuccessful--the time within which an appeal can be made has expired and any appeals have been finally determined or otherwise disposed of.