(1) ACT enactments are not enactments.
(2) The Australian Capital Territory (Self-Government) Act 1988 and the Canberra Water Supply (Googong Dam) Act 1974 are not enactments.
(3) Part IV, sections 29 and 30, subsection 63(2), section 66 and Division 5 of Part X of the Australian Capital Territory Planning and Land Management Act 1988 are not enactments.
(4) Where the whole of an Act or Ordinance is not an enactment, an instrument made under it is not an enactment.
(5) Where part of an Act or Ordinance is not an enactment, an instrument made under the Act or Ordinance, as the case may be, is not an enactment unless made for the purposes of the other part of the Act or Ordinance, as the case may be.