Application for approval
(1) If an enterprise agreement is made, a bargaining representative for the agreement must apply to the FWC for approval of the agreement.
(1A) Despite subsection (1), if the agreement is a multi-enterprise agreement that is a greenfields agreement, the application must be made by:
(a) an employer covered by the agreement; or
(b) a relevant employee organisation that is covered by the agreement.
Material to accompany the application
(2) The application must be accompanied by:
(a) a signed copy of the agreement; and
(b) any declarations that are required by the procedural rules to accompany the application.
When the application must be made
(3) If the agreement is not a greenfields agreement, the application must be made:
(a) within 14 days after the agreement is made; or
(b) if in all the circumstances the FWC considers it fair to extend that period--within such further period as the FWC allows.
(4) If the agreement is a greenfields agreement, the application must be made within 14 days after the agreement is made.
(5) The regulations may prescribe requirements relating to the signing of enterprise agreements.
Single-enterprise agreements that are greenfields agreements
(6) This section does not apply to an agreement made under subsection 182(4).