(1) The Chief Executive and Principal Registrar is to appoint such other officers of the High Court as the Court considers necessary.
(3) The Chief Executive and Principal Registrar may engage such employees as the Court considers necessary for the purposes of the Court.
(4) The terms and conditions of employment (including terms and conditions as to remuneration and allowances) of officers or employees appointed or engaged in accordance with this section are such as are determined by the Court.
(5) An appointment under subsection (1) is not a public office for the purposes of the Remuneration Tribunal Act 1973 .
(6) The Chief Executive and Principal Registrar may, on behalf of the Court, arrange with an Agency Head within the meaning of the Public Service Act 1999 , or with an authority of the Commonwealth, for the services of officers or employees of the Agency or of the authority, as the case may be, to be made available for the purposes of the Court.
(7) The Senior Registrar and Deputy Registrars are to perform such duties in respect of proceedings in the Court as are assigned to them by Rules of Court, by an order of the Court or by the Chief Executive and Principal Registrar.