(1) A cultural organisation is:
(a) a body corporate; or
(b) a trust; or
(c) an unincorporated body established for a public purpose by the Commonwealth, a State or a Territory;
that satisfies each requirement in this section.
(2) Its principal purpose must be the promotion of literature, music, a performing art, a visual art, a craft, design, film, video, television, radio, community arts, arts or languages of * Indigenous persons or movable cultural heritage.
(3) It must maintain a public fund that meets the requirements of section 30-130, or would meet those requirements if the * cultural organisation were a fund, authority or institution.
(5) It must not pay any of its profits or financial surplus, or give any of its property, to its members, beneficiaries, controllers or owners (as appropriate).
(6) It must have agreed to comply with any rules that the Minister and the * Arts Minister make to ensure that gifts made to the fund are used only for its principal purpose.
(7) It must have agreed to give the * Arts Secretary, at intervals of 6 months, statistical information about gifts made to the public fund during the last 6 months.