(1) The CEO is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Agency.
(2) The CEO has power to do all things necessary or convenient to be done for or in connection with the performance of his or her duties.
(3) The CEO is to act in accordance with the objectives, strategies and policies determined by the Board under paragraph 124(1)(b).
(4) The Board may give written directions to the CEO about the performance of the CEO's duties.
(5) The CEO must comply with a direction under subsection (4).
(6) A direction under subsection (4) is not a legislative instrument.
(7) The CEO must give the Board a copy of any significant actuarial report or advice he or she receives, as soon as reasonably practicable after receiving it.