(1) There shall be an Executive Council of the Northern Territory of Australia to advise the Administrator in the government of the Territory in relation to matters in respect of which the Ministers of the Territory have executive authority under section 35.
(2) The Council shall consist of the persons for the time being holding Ministerial office.
(3) The Administrator is entitled to attend all meetings of the Council, and shall preside at all meetings at which he or she is present.
(4) The Administrator may introduce into the Council any matter for discussion in the Council.
(5) Meetings of the Council shall be convened by the Administrator and not otherwise.
(6) Subject to the preceding provisions of this section and to any provision made by the regulations, the procedure of the Council shall be as the Council determines.