(1) Subject to this section, if a person who is a nominated visa holder:
(a) has made a claim for special benefit; or
(b) is in receipt of special benefit;
the Secretary may require the person to enter into a Special Benefit Employment Pathway Plan.
(2) If a Special Benefit Employment Pathway Plan is in force in relation to a person, the Secretary may require the person to enter into another plan instead of the existing one.
(3) Subsections (1) and (2) do not apply to a person who, under section 731DAA, 731DA, 731DB, 731E, 731F or 731JA, is not required to satisfy the activity test.
(3A) If, under section 731K, a person is not required to satisfy the activity test, subsections (1) and (2) apply to the person only if subsection 731KA(1) applies to the person.
(4) The Secretary is to give a person who is required to enter into a Special Benefit Employment Pathway Plan notice of:
(a) the requirement; and
(b) the places and times at which the plan is to be negotiated.
(5) A Special Benefit Employment Pathway Plan must be in a form approved by the Secretary.