(1) If a participation plan is not in force in relation to the person, the Secretary may require the person to enter into a participation plan under this section.
(2) If a participation plan is in force in relation to the person, the Secretary may require the person to enter into another participation plan instead of the existing one.
Notice of requirement
(3) The Secretary is to give the person notice of:
(a) the requirement; and
(b) the place and time at which the participation plan is to be entered into.
(4) A participation plan that is in force in relation to a person must contain one or more terms (the requirements ) that:
(a) the person is required to comply with; and
(b) the Secretary regards as suitable for the person.
Approval of requirements
(5) The requirements in a plan are to be approved by the Secretary.
(6) A participation plan may also contain one or more terms that the person may, but is not required to, comply with.
Form of plan
(7) A participation plan must be in a form approved by the Secretary.