(1) The Court may refer a proceeding, or a part of a proceeding or a matter arising out of a proceeding, for conciliation.
(2) A conciliation conference must be held with:
(a) a Judge; or
(b) a Registrar; or
(c) another person appointed by the Court for the purpose.
(3) Unless the Court or a Registrar otherwise orders:
(a) the parties must attend the conference in person; and
(b) each lawyer representing a party must also attend.
(4) The parties must make a genuine effort to reach agreement on relevant matters in issue.
(5) If an issue between the parties remains unresolved at the end of a conciliation conference, the Judge or Registrar may:
(a) give further directions; and
(b) make any other order, including an order for costs.