(1) The appeal papers must be prepared to the satisfaction of the Registrar.
(2) The title page of the appeal papers must state:
(a) the title of the proceedings; and
(b) the division of the Tribunal from which the appeal is brought; and
(c) the names of members constituting the Tribunal; and
(d) the lawyer and address for service for each party; and
(e) if a party is not represented by a lawyer--the address for service of the party.
(3) Following the title page, there must be an index of the documents comprising the papers that states the date and page number of each document.
(4) The papers must be paginated.
(5) The papers must include all documents necessary to enable the questions of law raised by the appeal to be determined.
(6) A copy of the papers must be filed with a certificate by each party or each party's lawyer stating that it has been examined and is correct.
(7) The papers must be clear and legible and securely fastened.
(8) The applicant must file the number of copies required by the Registrar.