(1) The heading of a document in a proceeding must include a reference to:
(a) the District Registry where the document is filed; and
(b) the appropriate Division of the Court.
(2) A document in a proceeding between parties must include a title and details, in accordance with Form 1.
(3) A document in a proceeding in which there is no respondent must include a title and details, in accordance with Form 2.
(4) A document in a proceeding may include an abbreviated title, in accordance with Form 3, unless the document is:
(a) an originating application; or
(b) a notice of appeal; or
(c) a document to be served on a person not a party to the proceeding; or
(d) an order.
(5) The title of a document in a proceeding must be sufficient to identify the proceeding.