(1) This rule applies if an addressee produces a document or thing in accordance with paragraph 24.17(4)(b).
(2) The Registrar must, if requested by the addressee, give a receipt for the document or thing to the addressee.
(3) If the addressee produces more than one document or thing, the addressee must, if requested by the Registrar, provide a list of the documents or things produced.
(4) The addressee may, with the consent of the issuing party, produce a copy, instead of the original, of any document required to be produced.
(5) The addressee may at the time of production tell the Registrar in writing that any document or copy of a document produced need not be returned and may be destroyed.