(1) The examiner must permit each party and any lawyer representing the party to attend the examination.
(2) The examiner must proceed in accordance with the procedure of the Court.
(3) A person examined may be cross-examined and re-examined.
(4) The examination, cross-examination and re-examination of a person must be conducted in the same manner as a trial.
(5) The examiner may put any question to a person examined before him or her about:
(a) the meaning of any answer made by the person; or
(b) any matter arising in the course of the examination.
(6) The examiner may adjourn the examination from time to time or from place to place.