Commonwealth Consolidated Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
FAMILY LAW RULES 2004 - RULE 16.03
Vacating dates that are Judge managed
(1) A party seeking to vacate the first day before the Judge, or any
subsequent date when the case has been set down before the Judge, must apply
to do so at the earliest possible time before the allocated date.
(2) The first day before the Judge or any subsequent date will only be
vacated for substantial and significant reason.
(3) If final agreement has been reached between the parties, the
(a) immediately tell the court in writing after agreement is reached;
(b) arrange for the case to be finalised by consent order, or
discontinuance or dismissal.
Before the first day before the Judge, the Judge should have available to
* in a parenting case--the application and response and
each parties parenting questionnaire;
* in a financial case--the application and response, each
parties financial statement, each parties financial questionnaire and the
balance sheet; and
* any other documents ordered to be filed before the first
day before the Judge.
AustLII: Copyright Policy