(1) The court may grant leave to be heard in a bankruptcy case to a person who is not a party to the case.
(2) The court may grant the leave on conditions and may revoke the leave at any time.
(3) The court may order the person to pay costs if:
(a) the granting of leave to the person causes additional costs for a party to the case; and
(b) the court considers that the costs should be paid by the person.
(4) The court may also order that the person is not to be further heard in the case until the costs are paid or secured to the court's satisfaction.
(5) The court may grant leave or make an order under this rule on the court's own initiative or on the application of a party or another person having an interest in the case.
(6) An application for leave or for an order must be made by filing the form Bankruptcy--Application in a Case .