(1) A PRC must comprise:
(a) a Convenor nominated by the Merit Protection Commissioner; and
(b) an APS employee nominated by the relevant Agency Head; and
(c) an APS employee nominated by the Merit Protection Commissioner.
(2) The Merit Protection Commissioner must be satisfied that the APS employee nominated under paragraph (1)(c) has the skills and personal qualities necessary to undertake his or her role independently and impartially.
(3) The APS employee nominated under paragraph (1)(c) must be made available for the purposes of the PRC, subject to the operational efficiency of the Agency in which he or she is employed.
(4) If a member of a PRC ceases to act as a member before the PRC has made its recommendation to the relevant Agency Head, the PRC is to be reconstituted by the remaining members and another member nominated in accordance with subregulation (1).
(5) The reconstituted PRC must have regard to matters put before, or decided by, the PRC as previously constituted.
(6) A person is not subject to direction in carrying out his or her duties as a member of a PRC, except:
(a) by a Court; or
(b) by instructions issued under regulation 5.15.