the entity must, as soon as practicable, lodge a document containing the
(2) An unlisted disclosing entity does not contravene subsection (1)
except by an intentional, reckless or negligent act or omission.
(3) A contravention of subsection (1) is only an offence if the failure
concerned is intentional or reckless.
(4) For the purposes of the application of this section to an unlisted
disclosing entity that is an undertaking to which interests in a registered
- the entity is aware of information if, and only if, the
responsible entity is aware of the information; and
- the obligation of the entity to lodge a document under subsection (1)
is an obligation of the responsible entity; and
- subsection (2) applies as if the reference in it to an unlisted
disclosing entity were instead a reference to the responsible entity.