(2) On producing such information as the company's directors properly require, the trustee is entitled to:
(3) The trustee has the same rights:
(4) If the trustee transfers the share, the transfer is as valid as if the trustee had been registered as the holder of the share when the trustee executed the instrument of transfer. (5) A person or body whose consent or approval is required for the transfer of shares in the company must not unreasonably withhold consent or approval for the transfer of the share by the trustee. (6) A person who contravenes subsection (5) is not guilty of an offence. (7) If:
(8) A provision of the company's constitution is void as against the trustee in so far as, apart from this section, it would affect rights attached to the share:
(9) Nothing in this section limits the generality of anything else in it. (10) This section has effect despite anything in the company's constitution.