Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 1109K
SCH-regulated transfer not to be registered unless proper SCH
(1) The issuing body in relation to a quoted security or quoted right
must not register, or otherwise give effect to, an SCH-regulated transfer of
the security or right unless the transfer is a proper SCH transfer.
(2) Subsection (1) has effect despite anything in:
- the body's
- a deed relating to debentures; or
- the constitution of a registered scheme; or
- a deed relating to interests.
AustLII: Copyright Policy