Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 1178
Inspection and copying of register
(1) A licensee must ensure that a register kept by it under section 1176
is open for inspection without charge.
(2) A person may by writing request a licensee to give the person a copy of
the whole, or of a specified part, of a register kept by the licensee under
(3) A licensee must comply with a request under subsection (2) within 2
business days after:
- if the licensee requires the person to pay for the
copy an amount of not more than the prescribed amountreceiving the
amount from the person; or
- otherwisereceiving the request.
AustLII: Copyright Policy