Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 1180
ASIC may require production of authority
(1) Where ASIC has reason to believe that a person:
- holds a proper
authority from a licensee; or
- has done an act as a representative of another person;
then, whether or not ASIC knows who the licensee or other person is, it may
require the first-mentioned person to produce:
- any proper authority from a licensee; or
- any invalid futures authority from a person;
that the first-mentioned person holds.
(2) A person must not, without reasonable excuse, refuse or fail to comply
with a requirement under this section.
AustLII: Copyright Policy