Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 1274AA
Register of disqualified company directors and other
(1) ASIC must keep a register of persons who have been disqualified
from managing corporations under Part 2D.6 or under any previous
law of a State or Territory.
(2) The register must contain a copy of:
- every notice that was served
under section 206F; or
- every order lodged under section 206G.
(3) Subsections 1274(2) and (5) apply to a copy of an order or notice as if
that copy were a document lodged with ASIC.
AustLII: Copyright Policy