Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 1337A
Operation of Division
(1) This Division deals with:
- the jurisdiction of courts in respect of
civil matters arising under the Corporations legislation; and
- the jurisdiction of courts in respect of matters arising under the
Administrative Decisions (Judicial Review) Act 1977 involving or related to
decisions made under the Corporations legislation by Commonwealth authorities
and officers of the Commonwealth; and
- the jurisdiction of courts in civil matters in respect of decisions made
by officers of the Commonwealth to prosecute persons for offences against the
Corporations legislation and related criminal justice process decisions.
(2) This Division operates to the exclusion of:
Jurisdiction of Courts (Cross-vesting) Act 1987 ; and
- section 39B of the Judiciary Act 1903 .
(3) This Division does not limit the operation of the provisions of the
Judiciary Act 1903 other than section 39B.
(4) Without limiting subsection (3), this Division does not limit the
operation of subsection 39(2) of the Judiciary Act 1903 in relation to
civil matters arising under the Corporations legislation.
(5) Nothing in this Division affects any other jurisdiction of any court.
Subdivision BConferral of jurisdiction
AustLII: Copyright Policy