Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 - SECT 198D
(1) Unless the company's constitution provides otherwise, the directors of a
company may delegate any of their powers to:
- a committee of directors;
- a director; or
- an employee of the company; or
- any other person.
- Note: The delegation must be recorded in the company's minute book (see
(2) The delegate must exercise the powers delegated in accordance with any
directions of the directors.
(3) The exercise of the power by the delegate is as effective as if the
directors had exercised it.
AustLII: Copyright Policy