Resolution for removal of director
(1) A public company may by resolution remove a director from office despite anything in:
Notice of intention to move resolution for removal of director
(2) Notice of intention to move the resolution must be given to the company at least 2 months before the meeting is to be held. However, if the company calls a meeting after the notice of intention is given under this subsection, the meeting may pass the resolution even though the meeting is held less than 2 months after the notice of intention is given.
Director to be informed
(3) The company must give the director a copy of the notice as soon as practicable after it is received.
Director's right to put case to members
(4) The director is entitled to put their case to members by:
(5) The written statement is to be circulated by the company to members by:
(6) The director's statement does not have to be circulated to members if it is more than 1,000 words long or defamatory.
Time of retirement
(7) If a person is appointed to replace a director removed under this section, the time at which: