(1) A director of a listed public company must notify the relevant securities exchange under subsections (3) and (4) of the following interests of the director:
(2) A notice of a relevant interest in securities under paragraph (1)(a) must give details of:
Occasions for initial notification
(3) The director must notify the exchange within 14 days after each of the following occasions:
(4) The director must notify the exchange within 14 days after any change in the director's interests. (5) The director need not give the information to the exchange under this section if the director has already given the information to the exchange.
ASIC's power to make class orders
(6) ASIC may make an order in writing relieving a director of the obligation to notify the relevant securities exchange of an interest in a security or contract. The order may be made in respect of a specified class of companies, directors, securities or contracts. (7) The order may be expressed to be subject to conditions. (8) Notice of the making, revocation or suspension of the order must be published in the Gazette .