Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 - SECT 250BA
Proxy documentslisted companies
(1) In a notice of meeting for a meeting of the members of a company, the
- must specify a place and a fax number; and
- may specify an electronic address;
for the purposes of receipt of proxy appointments.
(2) This section applies only to a company that is included in an official
list of the Exchange.
(3) This section applies despite anything in the company's constitution.
AustLII: Copyright Policy