Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 341
ASIC's power to make class orders
(1) ASIC may make an order in writing in respect of a specified class of
companies, registered schemes or disclosing entities, relieving any of the
following from all or specified requirements of Parts 2M.2, 2M.3 and
- the companies, registered schemes or disclosing entities themselves;
- auditors of the companies, registered schemes or disclosing entities.
- Note: For the criteria for making orders under this section, see
(2) The order may:
- be expressed to be subject to conditions; and
- be indefinite or limited to a specified period.
(3) Notice of the making, revocation or suspension of the order must be
published in the Gazette .
AustLII: Copyright Policy