Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 438B
Directors to help administrator
(1) As soon as practicable after the administration of a company begins, each
- deliver to the administrator all books in the director's
possession that relate to the company, other than books that the director is
entitled, as against the company and the administrator, to retain; and
- if the director knows where other books relating to the company
aretell the administrator where those books are.
(2) Within 7 days after the administration of a company begins or such longer
period as the administrator allows, the directors must give to the
administrator a statement about the company's business, property, affairs and
(3) A director of a company under administration must:
- attend on the
administrator at such times; and
- give the administrator such information about the company's business,
property, affairs and financial circumstances;
as the administrator reasonably requires.
(4) A person must not, without reasonable excuse, fail to comply with
subsection (1), (2) or (3).
AustLII: Copyright Policy