Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 449D
Vacancy in office of administrator of deed of company
(1) Where the administrator of a deed of company arrangement:
- dies; or
- becomes prohibited from acting as administrator of the deed; or
- resigns by notice in writing given to the company;
the Court may appoint someone else as administrator of the deed.
(2) Where a deed of company arrangement has not yet terminated, but for some
reason no administrator of the deed is acting, the Court may appoint a person
as administrator of the deed.
(3) An appointment may be made on the application of ASIC or of an officer,
member or creditor of the company.
AustLII: Copyright Policy