Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 449E
Remuneration of administrator
(1) The administrator of a company under administration, or of a deed of
company arrangement, is entitled to:
- such remuneration as is fixed by a
resolution of the company's creditors passed at a meeting convened under
section 439A, or under section 439A or 445F, as the case may be; or
- if no remuneration is so fixedsuch remuneration as the Court fixes
on the application of the administrator.
(2) Where remuneration is fixed under paragraph (1)(a), the Court may, on
the application of the administrator or of an officer, member or creditor of
- review the remuneration; and
- confirm, increase or reduce it.
(3) Subsection (2) has effect despite section 437C.
AustLII: Copyright Policy