Commonwealth Numbered Acts
[Search this Act]
CORPORATIONS ACT 2001 No. 50, 2001 - SECT 580
In this Division:
"external administration matter" means a matter relating to:
- winding up, under this Chapter, a company or a Part 5.7 body; or
- winding up, outside Australia, a body corporate or a Part 5.7 body;
- the insolvency of a body corporate or of a Part 5.7 body.
"prescribed country" means:
- a country prescribed for the purposes of this definition; or
- a colony, overseas territory or protectorate of a country so prescribed.
AustLII: Copyright Policy